Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just a little blog

so here I am at work and I cant quick thinking about well pretty much EVERYTHING. I am about 100% positive that in about a month I will be jobless and well I just dont know what or where that will put me so... save money right... that is an option. Other option move with my best friend to Georia and stay out there for about 5-6 months then I will be on my own again. I would love to do that though. Fresh start new experiences, get to be with Jackie and little madd man. Hmm I dont know! I mean I dont have much going for me anyway here in texas right? Anyway, so I met someone new thanks to jackie and chance. His name is Ryan... so far so good. I dont want to talk about it too much though because I dont want to get my hopes up. There are a lot of opportunites with him so we will see. I hope for nothing but the best. I know my grandparents would love him, he goes to church and says grace, that is a automatic win with my pops ha. Seems as if I may of found me a keeper.. I will keep you updated! On the other hand all the fish keep umm floating on the wrong side at work ha, I am not killing them they just die. I think I should go and replace them, but I am being stubborn and waiting until my boss give me money. Well, I guess maybe I should get to work , enough about me and my little un eventful life in texas. I will write soon and keep up with the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment